High School Lake Day
All high school students entering 9th-12th grade in the fall of 2019 are welcome to participate in this fun day. Signed permission forms are required. Invite a friend to come with you. We will meet at a private park right on the lake. The park is next door to this address 20201 Church Lake Drive, Bonney Lake, WA 98391. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE HOUSE! The park is right next door to this house - go to the park directly.
Bring with you:
• Signed permission form (link below)
• A towel
• Modest bathing suit
• A bag of chips or a snack to share
Thursday at 10:00am-4:00pm
August 8, 2019
$10 per student
Click here to download & print a permission form or pick one up in the LCC office
Sign Up & Pay for Lake Day.
Student Ministries Wild Waves Day
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Meet at church at 9:35am • Pick up at church around 8:30pm
Cost: $5 per student
Extra expenses: ticket (approx. $40 at the door, cheaper options available online if you want to purchase ahead) and lunch (or bring a bagged lunch)
Wild Waves Activity Participation Form
HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Summer 2019 is almost here! Save the dates and make plans now to be part of the fun.
• Dominican Republic Mission Trip • July 23 - August 1 • students currently in 9th-12th grade • approximate cost $1500 per student
• High School Summer Camp • July 8-13 • students currently in grades 9-12 • $285 per student • deadline: July 1
• Lake Day • August 8 • students grades 9-12 as of fall 2019 • $10 per student
• Student Ministries Wild Waves Day • August 13 • all students grades 6-12 as of fall 2019 • $5 plus ticket & lunch
More details and registration will be posted soon.