We are a gathering of young families, trying to follow Jesus, who strive to be shaped by the scriptures, saturated in prayer, and transformed in community. We are made up of 20s and 30s and our preschool and elementary children.
- We meet weekly from 4:00-5:30 on Sundays.
- Twice a month we study the life of Jesus in the book of Mark.
- Once a month we pray with and for one another in small groups.
- Once a month we do potlucks—kids included—so we can be together as families in community.
- Between meetings, we try and “do life together” through play dates, dinners, and just hanging out.