- The Woman to Woman Mentoring & Discipleship process begins with completing an application (sent to you by Sheri).
- Applications are prayerfully considered and responded to promptly. We have a great group of Mentors and Disciplers.
- Matches are made individually as requested. You may also choose your mentor/mentee or ask us to contact someone you know for you that you would like to be paired with.
- Materials are available to guide you through your mentoring experience.
- The time commitment for Woman to Woman Mentoring & Discipleship is two meetings per month for six months.
We encourage ladies of any age to join us as Mentors or Mentees.
Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind and be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God. Titus 2:3-5