High School Summer Camp
Our High School summer camp is coming up on July 8-13 at Five Mile Lake in Auburn, WA. The fee is $285 per student. Please let us know that you plan to participate. We will send you an email with a link to the camp's website where you can officially register and pay your fee. All High School students 10th-12th grade are eligible to attend. Our 2019 graduates are also welcome. Mark your calendars and register soon!
All students in 10th-12th grade as of the fall of 2019 (2019 grads are welcome as well)
July 8-13, 2019 (deadline to register: July 1)
Five Mile Lake in Auburn, WA
I plan to go! Send me more info about registration.
High School Lake Day
All high school students entering 9th-12th grade in the fall of 2019 are welcome to participate in this fun day. Signed permission forms are required. Invite a friend to come with you. We will meet at a private park right on the lake. The park is next door to this address 20201 Church Lake Drive, Bonney Lake, WA 98391. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE HOUSE! The park is right next door to this house - go to the park directly.
Bring with you:
• Signed permission form (link below)
• A towel
• Modest bathing suit
• A bag of chips or a snack to share
Thursday at 10:00am-4:00pm
August 8, 2019
$10 per student
Click here to download & print a permission form or pick one up in the LCC office
Sign Up & Pay for Lake Day.
Student Ministries Wild Waves Day
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Meet at church at 9:45am • Pick up at church around 8:30pm
Cost: $5 per student
Extra expenses: ticket (approx. $40 at the door, cheaper options available online if you want to purchase ahead) and lunch (or bring a bagged lunch)
Wild Waves Activity Participation Form
HIGH SCHOOL SUMMER ACTIVITIES
Summer 2019 is almost here! Save the dates and make plans now to be part of the fun.
• Dominican Republic Mission Trip • July 23 - August 1 • students currently in 9th-12th grade • approximate cost $1500 per student
• High School Summer Camp • July 8-13 • students currently in grades 9-12 • $285 per student
• Lake Day • August 8 • students grades 9-12 as of fall 2019 • $10 per student
• Student Ministries Wild Waves Day • August 13 • all students grades 6-12 as of fall 2019 • $5 plus ticket & lunch
More details and registration will be posted soon.
Dominican Republic Mission Trip
- Registeration for the Dominican Republic Mission Trip
Deadline for registration: February 24, 2019
approximate cost of trip: $1500 with a $100 deposit required at registration
Click here to make online payments towards your trip