If you are unable or not ready for in-person gatherings at Lighthouse, join us online via our YouTube channel starting at 6:00pm each Saturday.
Guidelines for Weekend Services at Lighthouse
• If you have younger children, pack a bag with quiet activities. Our KM2 team will have some things to keep your kiddos engaged during the service as well.
**Currently, 1st-4th grade students are invited to join us for in-person kids' gatherings on Sundays at 9:00am and 11:00am. We have very limited space. Preregistration is required.
• Before you come to church, take the temperatures of everyone in your group. Bring your mask – you’re gonna need it! Masks are required to be worn by those five years and up when entering Lighthouse buildings. We strongly encourage children three years and up to wear a mask.
• Park in the upper parking lot and head to the main entrance of Building 1 (our original building).
• Join us for congregational singing outside 25 minutes before the start of each weekend service.
If you have preregistered, you will be asked three questions and then cleared to enter the building. You will be asked three questions:
- Did you register online or through the office for this service?
- Have you monitored your health and taken your temperature before coming?
- Has anyone in your household exhibited COVID symptoms?
An usher will guide you into the Sanctuary and lead you to your seats. Seating is based on the size of your household.
If you did not preregister, we will have people who can help you go through the process. If seats are still available in the sanctuary, an usher will lead you in and guide you to your seats.
• Our restrooms will be open but limited to 2 people at a time.
• Our coffee shop remains closed during service times. Feel free to bring your coffee from home. You will need to keep your mask on when not sipping your coffee.
• We have temporarily suspended congregational singing during our services. Meet us outside for a time of singing 25 minutes before each weekend service. Click here to see Pastor Brandon's video regarding this temporary restriction. Click here for the ASL-interpreted message from Pastor Brandon.
• If you are attending services in the Sanctuary, please do not go downstairs. Use the upstairs restrooms. Enter and exit the building from the main doors.
• If you are attending service in the Fellowship Center, please do not go upstairs. Use the downstairs restrooms. Enter and exit the building from the downstairs doors next to the Fellowship Center.
• An online bulletin will be provided through our website and our app. Click here for links to this week's PDF and online fill-in sermon notes and bulletin. These links are updated on the Friday of that weekend's services.
Yes - EVERY time you'd like to attend.
2) What are the health guidelines for churches?
There are quite a few - feel free to take a look at Washington State's recently updated guidelines for churches.
3) Will the weekend services be held in the sanctuary?
Yes. Seating will be limited so be sure to register to save your seats. Overflow venues such as the Fellowship Center or the gym are being discussed.
Masks or face coverings are required to be worn by those five years and older who come into LCC's buildings. We strongly encourage children three years and up to wear a mask. Exceptions: those leading worship and our speakers are not required to wear a mask while on our stage.
5) Can we sing together?
Following the guidelines set out by Governor Inslee, the LCC Leadership is recommending that we sing as a congregation outside 25 minutes before each weekend service. While we will have music in our services, we will not be singing indoors. As with all things COVID-related, this temporary restriction may change at any time.
6) What about paper bulletins and Welcome Cards?
We will not be handing out paper bulletins and Welcome Cards have been removed from the seats in the sanctuary. Please visit our website to contact us or request prayer. Click here for links to the online bulletin and sermon notes.
7) Do other members of my household have to make a reservation to attend a Sunday service?
One person can register for the entire household. Registration will be required EVERY weekend for the service you would like to attend.
8) When can Sunday service reservations be made?
Online reservations will be open for the upcoming weekend from Tuesday at 12:00pm through Thursday at 5:00pm.
9) Will I get to sit with my family or do we have to remain six feet apart?
Seating will be according to the number of people in your household. People within the same household will be seated together. Individual households will be separated by at least six feet for social distancing purposes.
10) So, no handshakes, hugs or high-fives?
Correct! Air hugs are just fine.
11) What about Children's and Student Ministries during service times?
At this time, LCC will not be providing nursery, preschool, or Student Ministries during service times. We do welcome children of all ages in our worship services. Be sure to include them in your registration for the service you will be attending. If you have younger children, consider bringing a bag with quit activities. Our KM2 team will have some things to keep your kiddos engaged during the service as well.
**Currently, 1st-4th graders are invited to preregister for in-person kids' gatherings on Sunday at 9:00am and 11:00am. Space is very limited. Preregistration is required!
12) Will there be assigned parking?
Parking is not assigned but we do ask that you park in the upper lot in front of Building 1.
13) What about entrances/exits? Restrooms?
Each worship venue will have its own entrance/exit and assigned restroom.
14) What OTHER precautions is LCC taking?
Staff members and guests are allowed to be in the building if they are healthy and exhibiting no viral symptoms. We have additional hand sanitizers throughout the building and our Facilities Team is following additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures when rooms are used.
15) What about the Coffee Shop?
Our Coffee Shop will NOT be open just yet. Plan to bring your coffee drinks from home for now.
16) Will LCC need weekend volunteer help?
What if I am not ready to come back to in-person worship?
• Keep joining us for our weekend services starting at 6:00pm on Saturday evenings on our YouTube channel. ASL interpreted services will stream at 9:00am on Sundays.
• Access our online weekly bulletin through our website at www.lighthousehome.org/bulletin.
• Click here to share your prayer requests with us.
Be encouraged! Know that we care for and love you deeply. Let's continue to worship Jesus no matter our physical location. Keep praying that we may all feel safe to be together soon!
• We practice social distancing and wear masks.
• We preregister each week, Tuesday at noon - Thursday at 5pm.
• We are temporarily limited to 1st-4th graders.
Please note: At the time of preregistration each week, parents will be asked to confirm that they have read and agree to abide by the Guidelines for KM2 In-Person Gatherings. For a full list of guidelines and an FAQ about KM2 gatherings, click here.
Kids at home, click here for some fun stuff just for you!
REGISTER FOR WEEKEND GATHERINGS: March 6-7
Registration opens at noon on Tuesday, March 2. Registration closes at 5:00pm on Thursday, March 4. Plan to meet us outside for a time of singing 25 minutes before each weekend gathering. We encourage families with kids of all ages to attend together! Age-appropriate activity bags are provided each weekend.
Saturday, March 6 at 6:00pm
Sunday, March 7 at 9:00am (ASL interpreted) & 11:00am
Please note: If your 1st-4th grader wishes to attend KM2 on Sunday, you must register them separately each week using the link above for in-person gatherings for kids.
Click here to see Pastor Brandon's video regarding the temporary restriction on indoor congregational singing. Click here for the ASL-interpreted message from Pastor Brandon.