Upcoming Marriage Training & Workshops
May 31: Premarital Ministry Training (pastors & marriage ministry leaders)
June 1: Marriage Mentor Training (couples interested in becoming marriage mentors, pastors & ministry leaders)
June 2: Workshops with Dewey & Lynne Wilson from Strong Marriages (seriously dating, engaged, married couples)
• Your marriage is unique but your issues are not!
• Wonderfully Made for Each Other
• More Than a Feeling
• A New Normal
COMMUNICATION IN MARRIAGE: a study for engaged & married couples
Learning how to communicate is one of the most common growth areas in many relationships. Come learn how to communicate better in marriage and get to a place of trust and intimacy, in which both spouses are truly known by the other. Some principles covered will be how to:
• Create a safe environment for open and honest talk for true intimacy
• Communicate in a way in which each spouse feels recognized and appreciated
• Avoid common communication traps
• Extend grace and understanding
• Pray together as a form of communication between a couple and Christ
Sundays at 9:00am in Room 321
(across from the coffee shop)
April 28 - June 16, 2019
Led by Garrit & Carrie Ayers
Our prayer for your marriage is that you come to know Christ intimately, find great joy in your relationship, and share God's love and gospel with others. God's desire is for His Word, the Bible, to transform our lives in every area, including our marriages and families. God wants His best for you in your marriage. Thanks for letting us partner with you as you continue to grow in Him.
The purpose of Marriage Ministries is to equip, educate, and inspire couples to live with Christ as the center of their marriage and family; creating covenant marriages that reach others for Christ.
We envision couples:
- growing closer to each other and God
- serving others and reaching out to the lost
- healed and renewed
- walking along more experienced couples
From engaged couples to those in their golden years, we encourage every couple to continually improve their relationship by setting a goal to participate in at least one marriage growth opportunity a year.